This museum explores the rich architectural history of Bath as it was transformed from a small medieval town to the world famous Georgian city.
It is in the Countess of Huntingdon’s Chapel which was built in 1765. It features a display about the life of Lady Huntingdon as well as the permanent collection. Some highlights include the original balustrade and die from Queen Square, J. W. Allen’s Panorama of Bath which was painted in 1833 and a map of Bath by Joseph Gilmore from 1694, amongst many others.
Customer ratings and reviews