A 13th-century castle in the small town of Lauro.
Originally built in the 13th-century, this castle constantly changed hands between Italy’s noble houses until the Lancellotti family bought it in 1632.
Unfortunately, nothing of the original castle they bought remains because in 1799 French Republicans burnt it down.
So in 1870, Prince Filippo Lancellotti had it entirely rebuilt in a mishmash of gothic, Renaissance and baroque styles.
Customer ratings and reviews