The Church of San Franceseco da Paola, or the Sanctuary of San Franceseco da Paola is on Colle San Biagio, in Milazzo.
The church and the adjoining convent of the Order of Minims make up one of the most spectacular monumental complexes in Milazzo. San Francesco da Paola is also a co-patron of the city, together with San Papino and Santo Stefano Protomartire.
The church was damaged by a fire in 1908, as well as extensive damage due to the earthquake of the same year.
Customer ratings and reviews