The Fortuny Palace or Palazzo Pesaro degli Orfei is a historic palace in Venice, in northern Italy.
The Palace is only open during exhibitions.
It was built by the Pesaro family in the fifteenth century in Venetian Gothic style. From 1902 it was the home of the artist Mariano Fortuny and his wife Henriette Negrin.
Fortuny died in 1949, and in 1956 the palace was gifted to the comune of Venice and the Museo Fortuny was opened in 1975.